Dinosaurs on The Ark

Dedicated to derailing the Christian Taliban before they finish rewriting all of history and turn the entire US into the set of Footloose.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dinosaur Adventureland


Dinosaur Adventureland performers "Hank and Stu" during a recent performance.


As you probably predicted, I just couldn't wait to see what Dinosaur Adventureland was all about. I typed in www.dinosauradventureland.com as quickly as I could and boy was I rewarded! With a site that looks like it came right out of a story from the Onion. PT Barnum himself would be stunned by this menagerie nestled in Pensacoloa, FL. Bonus! They are expanding! Yes sir, they are adding what the call "The One Room Schoolhouse." I imagine it is the future for No Children Left Behind.

I took an online tour of this rat's nest and saw a lot of what I expected -- a peacock that looked old enough to have been on Noah's Ark, a lot of colorfully painted dinos -- you know that God himself bought the Krylon. I guess what I didn't expect was to see that college level classes are being "taught" on premises. For $50 you too can get college credit and meet "Dr. Dino." For those of you that are studying at Junior Colleges to get your grades up before transferring to a 4 year school, here is your ticket to transfer to Yale! I can't see how they could reject you after you get an "A" from Dr. Dino!

I haven't "audited" the great Dr.'s courses, but something tells me he would be better suited to teach a course entitled "using God and Bullshit Science to Get Out of The Trailer Park."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home